[AccessD] EXCEL OT

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Mon Mar 21 04:08:11 CDT 2016

Morning All

Would anyone have an example of PowerShell opening an Excel workbook and then resaving it with the same name? We need to be 100% sure 2 workbooks we get are Excel 97-2003 format before we run some import code on them.

There would be no user intervention as the script would run automatically. The code will error if they are in the incorrect formation and we want to avoid this happening and also avoid having to manually resave them. We have no control over the source who continually insist they are the correct type.

Best Wishes
Martin

Martin W Reid
Business Services Team Leader