[AccessD] Access 2010 label wizard problem

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Mon Mar 21 11:54:19 CDT 2016

Folks,

I am attempting to set up a label printing report using the Label Wizard. I
am using Access 2010. When I open the wizard I get a message box saying
"Invalid use of null". I hit OK then the wizard screen opens and when I try
to select the label manufacturer I get an Access message saying
"C:Users\'\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Access\ACWZUSR12.ACCDU is not a valid
name" I went to this location, and found the file. It was there. Renamed the
file and tried again and Access recreated it but got the same messages. I
have all the latest updates on this computer and ran a repair on Office.
Still no luck.

Any thoughts or suggestions? I am about ready to give up on Access and mail
merge to Word to print the labels.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Doug