[AccessD] FW: Blog on Rex Website

John R Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Wed Mar 23 17:02:00 CDT 2016

Hi Rocky,
I've noted the comments of others here and agree with much of it.

My input would be that if the blog is done for marketing purposes, unless
they have someone skilled at marketing to post and respond, they may want to
forgo this idea. The anonymity of a venue empowers the negativity of the
participants.

"A pessimist is a person who has had to listen to too many optimists." -Don
Marquis