[AccessD] Issues of many-many relationships

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Thu May 5 07:29:48 CDT 2016

Don,

You have understood the matter correctly.  It is precisely because the
files are not independent entities that I am hitting a wall.

To check that I am understanding your suggestion - are you saying that
each file would have a principal person as part of its definition?
That's, of course, what I'd do if there were a one-to-many relationship
of Person-to-File.  Then, any additionally associated persons would be
connected via the junction table.  Hmm - that might work well.  Thanks
for the thought.

I would also love to be able to use my household structure for this,
wherein each person is a member of a household.  But, the client could
be a single individual in the household rather than the entire household.

TNF

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields-at-torchlake-dot-com
231-322-2787