[AccessD] Version Issue ?

Brad Marks bradm at blackforestltd.com
Mon May 16 16:42:41 CDT 2016

All,

In the past, I have been doing my development with an older PC running Windows XP and Microsoft Access 2007.

A few months ago, I convinced management that I needed a new PC with Windows-7.

I am now starting to develop with Access 2013 (32 bit) on the new PC with Windows-7 64-bit.

The catch is that my applications will be deployed on about 25 PCs.  All have Windows-7, some are 32-bit Windows, some are 64-bit Windows.

There are various versions of Access on the deployment PCs (2007, 2010, 2013, 2016).

If I am careful to not use any new features in Access 2013, will I be able to develop with Access 2013 on a PC that is running Windows-7 64 bit and then deploy on our PCs that are using Window-7 32 bit and Access 2007 (runtime).

Thanks,
Brad