[AccessD] Help with an Access web app -- finding records without matching related records

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Tue May 24 10:33:37 CDT 2016

<<2) Office 2016 will only install if all previous versions of Office are
uninstalled.>>

 That's not quite correct.  There are situations where you cannot do this,
but if you have an MSI install of Office 2016, it will install alongside
previous versions.

 Where you get tripped up is if you have CLR (Click to Run), or have
standalone products (ie. Access) in past versions.  Then yes, you do have an
issue.

 But yeah, the writing is on the wall....your going to upgrade whether you
want to or not.

Jim.