[AccessD] MS access shaky

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Tue May 24 13:34:33 CDT 2016

Much as I have loved working in Access over the years, I've suffered
through many panicked clients' data corruption issues.  I had one last week
where a client lost all data later than 2014 after a compact and repair.
Fortunately they had taken my advice to back up first!

The one client who I converted to a SQL Server back end has had no
corruption problems in maybe 5 years. Pretty well all errors since then
have been directly attributable to me!

Doug