[AccessD] Hyperlink Questions

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Thu May 26 10:31:39 CDT 2016

The button's hyperlink address is empty when the button is clicked, so the
event fires and opens a Word application object, then within the event, the
address is set in a select case block.  A report is opened and suddenly the
Word doc loads. I'm going to try replicating it in a simple demo and see
what happens.  I'm supposed to be setting standards for Access development,
and there's nothing standard about this behavior.

Charlotte Foust
(916) 206-4336