[AccessD] I must have angered the Printer gods

John Bodin jbodin at sbor.com
Fri Nov 4 08:54:29 CDT 2016

If you edit the report and go into the page layout properties, is the Sales Dept printer the default printer instead of the generic Default Printer option?  I've had report changes and testing to Adobe PDF only to find out once I saved it, it made my Adobe the default printer and users kept getting errors when printing.  May not be your issue, but along the same lines.  -hth

John Bodin

sBOR Office Systems

jbodin at sbor.com<mailto:jbodin at sbor.com>