[AccessD] Windows on a Mac

Borge Hansen pcs.accessd at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 01:05:34 CST 2016

Gold Standard, I'm not sure - but I use VMWare Fusion on a Macbook Pro 16Gb
Ram.
I do all Office app work except for Access on Office 2011 for Mac.
I use Microsoft Remote Desktop to remote into clients' Terminal Server.
I run two Virtual Machines concurrently: A Windows 8.1 with Office 2010 and
a Windows 7 with SQL 2014 Express.
This way I can emulate the Access FE - SQL Backend on the clients'
Cloudserver (TS for Access Frontends and separate server for SQL Db) and
makes it very easy to port an Access Frontend app update version to the
production system on a Terminal Server.
I've had this setup for the past five years and have had no problems with
VMWare Fusion....

/borge