[AccessD] Error: Your network access was interrupted

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 19:55:18 CST 2016

No experience with that particular error. It seems to me that this may be
one of those things that accompanies linked tables and backends on servers
where forms are bound. Can you redesign to work with unbound forms and/or
temp (local) tables with recordet  logic rather than access binding logic?
I think unbound forms, in-line SQL and ADO might be your best resolution if
you can't get Jet to hold onto connections reliably, and you may want to
periodically refresh linked tables with code.

Seems a nuissance..

>From my non-flammable Note 3,
Bill Benson