[AccessD] Aggregation Aggravation

ewaldt at gdls.com ewaldt at gdls.com
Thu Oct 6 08:29:33 CDT 2016

Aggregation Aggravation

Thanks, all.

David and Stuart, you have some similarities in your approach, and I think
you're correct. The table I have has its place (it's what the boss wants
to see), but it's not what I need for aggregate reports. I need that
four-field table identifying the part number, weight, BeO and originating
table. Thanks. I knew it didn't look normalized, but for some reason it
wasn't clicking. Been doing too much Excel lately, I guess. :-)

Thanks, again.

Tom Ewald
Mass Properties
General Dynamics Land Systems
(586) 825-4838

This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information.  No one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient, please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.
&&