[AccessD] Sayonara

Zyterra delam at zyterra.com
Mon Oct 10 09:29:16 CDT 2016

Arthur,

I am in shock and spent a day hoping this was a really lousy joke. That said, I hope you fill your days with the best memories yet. Here is to hoping that your case is yet another I have seen where the doctors are wrong.

Debbie

I cannot be perfect, but I can choose to be better than I was yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone