[AccessD] Sayonara

paul paul at wordwright.org
Mon Oct 10 10:15:23 CDT 2016

Hear hear! to the sympathies and empathies, and here's my best of hopes,
too, Art.

However, do remember these 'experts' are OFTEN wrong. I seem to recall that
you had a similar  warning  back around 2007. Defy the experts, Arthur.
Keep going with your magic. We want you, and dare I say it, need you.

Best wishes, best hopes
paul

Paul Rodgers
London KT6