[AccessD] Speed Issues on network just with Access App

John Bodin jbodin at sbor.com
Tue Oct 18 08:50:23 CDT 2016

Thanks Lambert.  Already doing that - forgot to mention it in my summary.  I wish I could peg it to some additional screen or code I added to the program, but it has bee stagnant for a few months while they test out changes in a test system.

John Bodin

sBOR Office Systems

jbodin at sbor.com<mailto:jbodin at sbor.com>