[AccessD] Speed Issues on network just with Access App

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 14:30:34 CDT 2016

Yup. Thanks for the correction. Those queries require manual translation,
so far as I can see. No tool does those for you. But they are easy to
isolate, and if you know anything about SQL, they are easy to replicate.

If you need help on this, just ask. I've been down this road a thousand
times.

A.

Arthur