[AccessD] Examples In Best Coding VB.net

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 20 02:12:11 CDT 2016

To all,

Being self-taught and not had much time to actually spend with VB.net I now
find myself with a little time to try and learn it properly, don;t really
want to go through a step-by-step learning process, I seem to be able to
pick things up quicker through working examples etc.  So could anyone point
me in the right direction for (should I say) best coding examples, doesn't
have to be massive just would like to see the best and most effiicient ways
to link even a single form to a SQL Server BE, say a name and address
form.  I have looked using searches and so many examples out there with
different ways, but I trust the people on here to guide me in the right
direction, as I believe just a simple form that will show me the best way
to select, update, delete and insert records is enough to start me.

The reason I am after this is that I have a Access manufacturing process
application dedicated to a certain industry and want to rewrite it in vb.net
and SQL as well, I could probably get something up and running but want it
to be as slick as it can be as I may look at selling it afterwards.

Thank you so much for any help in advance.

--
Paul Hartland
paul.hartland at googlemail.com