[AccessD] FW: Examples In Best Coding VB.net

Lawrence Mrazek lmrazek at lcm-res.com
Thu Oct 20 11:29:23 CDT 2016

Paul:

Good luck with your switch. Have you considered moving to C# instead of
VB.NET? Asking because (I've found) most of the code examples seem to be
written in C#. I've programmed in both, and also found the transition from
linear to OOP was the biggest hurdle.

Microsoft's virtual academy (free) and Pluralsight are great resources for
training.

Larry Mrazek
lmrazek at lcm-res.com