[AccessD] FW: Examples In Best Coding VB.net

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 20 14:35:50 CDT 2016

Made up my mind anyway that will be trying C# all I need to do is work out
the most efficient way to select, update, insert and delete records on a
form.....and understand classes and the framework a lot more, but really
doesn't seem to sink in with me for some reason, but the value of the
application I am trying to port will be worth the headache, actually
thinking while I am at it to use C# with ASP.net and build a browser
interface, but not sure I could be biting off more than I can chew.

Anyway, massive thanks to all for your help and pointers etc, will
definitely be looking at Microsoft's virtual academy as a couple of you
have suggested.