[AccessD] Odd Behavior on one profile on one machine

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Thu Oct 20 22:01:47 CDT 2016

If it has been 'months' this is not likely the cause.  But just in case.

Is he using Windows 10?  Office 2016?  Had an update on that unit the others haven't?  Might be this.

Office VBA controls transparency not working since October 2016 office update
<https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/9796fd67-e65c-4086-a2db-b990a17077b8/office-vba-controls-transparacy-not-working-since-october-2016-office-update?forum=Office2016ITPro>

Just guessing really, but it is probably worth knowing about anyway.

Cheers
Darryl.