[AccessD] Examples In Best Coding VB.net

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 22 02:17:08 CDT 2016

I did actually cross post this query to the access group and the dba-vs,
only answers I got were from here....

I am not really after a job developing, the main thing I want to do at the
moment is convert my access application into C# as mainly a learning
experience, I just need to know how to use classes and the framework
properly hence my request for an example of even just a single form in my
original post

"So could anyone point me in the right direction for (should I say) best
coding examples, doesn't have to be massive just would like to see the best
and most efficient ways to link even a single form to a SQL Server BE, say
a name and address form"

So my main reasons for going down the C# route and also C#/VB.net with
ASP.net are that I want to learn these languages and hopefully start up on
my own...But in the first instance I really want to know how to use classes
and the framework properly just even in the first instance messing about
with a single form and select, update, insert and delete data on SQL
Server, i.e. should the form main reference classes etc and have hardly any
code behind it etc...

Anyway thank you for your response, it's greatly appreciated as always from
this great list.