[AccessD] Examples In Best Coding VB.net

Dan Waters df.waters at outlook.com
Sun Oct 23 11:37:25 CDT 2016

According to MS that is correct.

I went to the download site for SSE 2016 and Windows 7 is NOT one of the required operating systems.

For your purposes go ahead and download SSE 2014.  I've been using the 2008 R2 version and have never 'missed' any features.  I think that most of the advances in SS for a long time have been of interest to DBA's rather than developers.
Download SSE 2014 from here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=42299.  Get the version named ExpressAdv - this has everything.

LocalDB is typically used by developers when they want to temporarily save data on a user's PC to improve overall performance.  Learn Express first - then if you need it you can learn LocalDB which by then would be easy.