[AccessD] Exporting from an Access Report to Excel

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Fri Oct 28 11:55:51 CDT 2016

I assume when you run the query a la carte you see the data in the mission
column?  And you're using TransferDatabase?

I'd try deleting all of the fields from the query except the missing field
and see if that field then exports. If so, then something about the deleted
fields may be hosing the export. If not then...we'll think of something
else. :)

Rocky