[AccessD] Exporting from an Access Report to Excel

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 15:14:16 CDT 2016

"Best?" says who? I happen to think what is "best" is assigning a query to
a recordset, and automating Excel direct from Access and using the
CopyFromRecordset property of the Range object to populate a designated
range.

Best is in the experience of the developer and the reliability as perceived
by both that person and the user.