[AccessD] Record counter not working

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sat Sep 3 17:31:07 CDT 2016

Means at the top of the loop - (stuped spel chequer)

If by continuous or single you mean form it's neither - it's a form not
bound to anything but running a rather complex bunch of code to create a
temp table that gets output to a spreadsheet or a report.

There's a big loop and it might take 10-60 seconds to process the data.  As
it's going through the loop, I know up front how many record are going to be
in the loop (the loop is a recordset so I can get rs.RecordCount).

I show the total records in the loop to the user, and I want to increment a
counter every time through the loop and display that to the user so they
know how many records have been processed and how many remain.  So they know
if they have time to take a dump or whatever before the looping is finished.