[AccessD] Windows 10 Downloads - Notify for download hack - only slightly OT

Jim Hewson jm.hwsn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 11:44:06 CDT 2016

Thanks Darryl. This is very useful.
The automatic download and install is also problematic when using a laptop
through a hotspot. The downloads can chew up the data very quickly. I
learned the hard way.
The only problem I had was the Windows 10 version that is on my laptop is
"Home"... it doesn't have the gpedit utility. I did find it on the
internet, downloaded and installed it... works well.
Thanks,
Jim