[AccessD] MZ-Tools for Access 2013

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 01:01:16 CDT 2016

Invest in the paid version for VBA, which gives you much more than the free
version.  It's my go to tool for inserting standard error handling code,
reordering procedures within a module, finding unused variables, calls to a
particular method locating, and much more.  The latest version works for
Access 2010 - 2016.

Charlotte Foust
916-206-4336