[AccessD] Basic Question (Probably) that I just don't know

Zyterra delam at zyterra.com
Thu Sep 22 09:27:46 CDT 2016

I had a database many years ago. It was in a directory that I had read write access to, but other users only had read access. If I opened the database first, there would be a network lock file created and everyone could get in the database without any issues. If one of the read only users got in first, then only they could use the database unless they completely logged out and I opened it.

Hope this is close enough to give a clue on this situation.

Debbie

I cannot be perfect, but I can choose to be better than I was yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone