[AccessD] Example of Class Module usage needed

ewaldt at gdls.com ewaldt at gdls.com
Thu Sep 22 15:22:06 CDT 2016

I've been automating Access and Excel for years, but never got involved in
creating class modules (except the ones behind forms and reports, of
course). I'm now in the process of converting one of my Excel projects
over to using a class module, and I can see where it's going to be useful
(very quick, too). In this case, the class basically a more capable, more
flexible array, with some methods built in. I'm having trouble envisioning
why they would be needed in Access, though. Obviously they ARE needed, but
I don't see it. Other than the built in methods, it seems like tables and
arrays would handle everything. Would anyone like to offer an example of
how you would use them?

Thanks in advance for any help (and patience).

Tom Ewald
Mass Properties
General Dynamics Land Systems

This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information.  No one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient, please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.
&&