[AccessD] Example of Class Module usage needed

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Fri Sep 23 08:38:05 CDT 2016

<<Classes are swiss army knives in Access. >>

 I find there are very few that bother to use them.

 More often then not, it's just straight code.   The real power in using
classes is lost in VBA because it does not have full inheritance.  VBA is
object based, bit not object orientated like you have in a fully compliant
OOP language.

Jim.