[AccessD] A2003 was the last good version of Access

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Sat Sep 24 10:20:55 CDT 2016

Really ? For me, it was 2010.
Once I discovered the intricacies of split-forms....My entire approach to
Access dev changed.
No more list boxes....and all of that VBA to support them.
And my clients love the split forms....for the filtering and the sorting
features.
I created an entire framework to support the naming and persistence of
split-form filters and sorts.
How cool is that ?
Of course it was not easy because of all of the quirks created by our
"friends" at MSFT.