[AccessD] Microsoft Access and Trello

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Tue Apr 11 12:29:19 CDT 2017

I have Trello. I thought I was going to really like it, and for some
things I do. If I had one project to see through from beginning to end,
I think I would like it better.

What I want is a product that will let me look at today, for example,
and show me what is needed for each of the projects I have running.

Have you found a way to do that with Trello?

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields-at-torchlake-dot-com
231-322-2787