[AccessD] Synchronizing two subforms

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Apr 12 17:39:29 CDT 2017

Thanks Gustav.  I wanted to use the scroll bar and have the two subforms
move in sync. That turned out not to have a ready solution.  So I asked the
client if using the up and down arrow and the page up and down keys and he
said OK.

So I am using the KeyPress event on the main form to trap those keys and
move the recordsets of both subforms:

        Me.frmCourseGanttSchedule_Display_Left.Form.Recordset.MoveNext
        Me.frmCourseGanttSchedule_Display_Right.Form.Recordset.MoveNext

        Me.frmCourseGanttSchedule_Display_Left.Form.Recordset.MovePrevious
        Me.frmCourseGanttSchedule_Display_Right.Form.Recordset.MovePrevious

I've proven the concept now I have to implement. :)

Thank you

Rocky