[AccessD] Error 3014 Cannot open any more tables

Janet Erbach jerbach.db at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 09:24:16 CDT 2017

Thank you, all of you, for your prompt replies!  I'm usually very good
about closing recordsets, but I will look very closely for something I
missed.  And Rocky, I like your idea of running some code to tell me what's
open.  And Dan, the static variable is a good idea too.  I will get back to
you all and let you know what I find!

Janet