[AccessD] Error 3014 Cannot open any more tables

Janet Erbach jerbach.db at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 16:12:29 CDT 2017

I cleaned up some open recordsets in the code - I was *not* as clean in my
code as I thought I was.  This alone did not correct the issue, though - 30
minutes after launch it hit the 3014 error again.

BUT:  I then ran the front end through  Dan Waters' Decorrupter tool, and
it ran for over 3 hours without a hitch.  I closed it so that I could
upload it to the network and deploy it;  she's running again and  I will
let 'er run overnight.  We'll see if she's still going come morning.

Janet