[AccessD] Access 2010 Switch from Form View to Datasheet View crashes.

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Sat Apr 29 23:00:59 CDT 2017

Hi Team,

I have found the problem (but not a solution).

It relates to a text box I have in the Form Header.  I have a combobox in
the form header and the text box has the following control source:

=Nz([cboPendingOrders].[column](3),"")

If I remove the control source then the form doesn't crash.

In Form View the data from column 3 shows correctly.

I solved it by removing the textbox and showing the data in the Combobox
concatenated with the original data from the combobox.

Regards

David Emerson
Dalyn Software Ltd
Wellington, New Zealand