[AccessD] Access files by date

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Tue Aug 1 08:24:14 CDT 2017

Hahahahahaha....(sorry)  it's a mess because it was a one-off for my own use
- no one was ever supposed to see it :) And once I got it working there was
no point in fooling with it.  No comments.  Lots of lines of code commented
out as it evolved.  Let me send it to you and you can call or write if
you've got questions.

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
760-683-5777