[AccessD] OT: Friday easy reading

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Aug 11 08:11:55 CDT 2017

Hi all

Currently, I program an Excel workbook, and - as those of you who have tried that know - it will drive you crazy.
So, the thoughts are flying, and I decided to do something else for a moment and bring a promotion:

I know some of you have or know grandchildren of low age.
My niece, a gifted artist working mostly with 2D animations, has published a book at Amazon:

   Charlie and the White Dragon
    http://a.co/hiJKec6

I don't buy books of this kind, so I can't judge it compared to similar books, but I love her drawings which have a special "atmosphere" in lack of better words.

/gustav