[AccessD] OT: Friday easy reading

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Aug 29 19:59:09 CDT 2017

Wow, I am a little late to this post.

The book looks excellent and I will pass it along to family and friends.

My daughter in law, her daughter and my oldest daughter have co-illustrated a couple of children's books that they are now selling on iTunes.

It should be interesting to note that she is also Danish. I wonder, are the Danish, naturally gifted at writing children's fairy tales? ;-)

Jim