[AccessD] OT: Merry Christmas!

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Mon Dec 25 10:47:56 CST 2017

Merry post-Christmas time! ;)  (Sorry for my being late to greet you all with Christmas.)

There is still some snow here but tomorrow it promise to start melting and it will keep rather warm for a couple of weeks according to the local weather forecast, so I'd better go now for skiing in the nearby park... Shamil