[AccessD] Entering a date in a query - no longer able

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Fri Feb 10 14:07:30 CST 2017

First question is - When did it stop working?  What changed since it was
working?  Something's different.

Is it possible that the query is not updateable?  If you run the query a la
carte, can you enter a data in the date field?

If you create a new form with just that date field on it with the same
record source, can you enter a date manually (trying to isolate where the
problem is coming from).