[AccessD] Easy way to play audio files from Access form

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 23:33:52 CST 2017

Is a hot water bag then really a got water bottle? What's the difference
between a bag and a bottle? Answer is, for me, a bottle has a smaller girth
near it's aperture that a bag. A bag is usually sinched  to reduce the size
of its aperture, a bottle is pre-made with a smaller girth near it's
aperture.

I agree with Arthur unless you can demonstrate to me that the old-fashioned
douche  has an open end that had a smaller girth about its opening.

>From my non-flammable Note 3,
Bill Benson