[AccessD] 64-but ONLY front end ?

Ryan W wrwehler at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 15:52:18 CST 2017

Oh. I should have added. The reason I don't have them unlinked to start
with is because then it makes it harder for me to remember what subform
goes to a control if I need to redesign it. At least right now I can just
right click the subform control and do "subform in new window" and do some
modification to it.

I may use the tag field to hold the sourceobject name so I can permanently
unlink them (so I don't have to unlink dozens of controls on a form the
first run) and that way if I need to redesign it at least the control tag
tells me what form to go look for and edit.