[AccessD] Destroying form object causes Access 2013 to crash?

Ryan W wrwehler at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 13:35:11 CST 2017

I am going through John Colby's class posts from 2009 and when I close the
frmDemoCtls form my app crashes.

Private Sub mfrm_Close()
     Set mfrm = Nothing
End Sub

If I comment out set mfrm = Nothing then I do not get the crash.

So far the rest of the demo works. The controls change colors, I even added
a tab control to fetch the value of the tab being clicked with a new tab
class.... so I know that the mfrm object is being set and utilized...

Has anyone tried his class code in anything newer (Access 2010 or 2013 or
2016) since his postings?