[AccessD] third party error code builder and other stuff

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 15:51:37 CST 2017

MZ-Tools is what I was thinking of.  I bought version 3 long ago,
however it is no longer installed.  I reinstalled it (I think) and I am
trying to  use it with Access 7 and it is not showing up.  No se por
que.  :(

I am also not seeing the code commenter and error handler add-in. No
add-ins in fact.