[AccessD] Password recovery on access db

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 16:13:55 CST 2017

I have an Excel hacker file that unlocks VBA Password on any currently
opened excel projects. But it won't work on an access project because you
can't open two databases in the same instance of access (ie, one unlocked
with this code in a module, and the other, locked, that you are trying to
open). If you write me offline, I will send you this code workbook, and
maybe you can figure out a way to run its code without actually having a
VBA project already unlocked. But I am going to go out on a limb and say it
is probably impossible.