[AccessD] Password recovery on access db

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Tue Jan 10 14:38:31 CST 2017

Hahaha... You would be surprised Bill.  My folks are no fools, but for some reason computers still seem to confuse the hell out of them.  They really don't understand them at all or get that Google can answer many of your questions these days.  I have explained this many times, but it just doesn't seem to register or occur to them to use it.

I know a few folks of their generation who are like that.  Not everyone of course. Indeed, I know numerous 80+ year olds who are great with computers (and still code stuff too), but for some reason my folk are not in that category.

Given they live 800 kms (497 miles) away I am a big user and fan of team viewer / remote access.  Saves me a lot of nightmarish 'tech support' calls.  You know the type "The blue thingy has disappeared and now the internet is broken"....  WTF??

Cheers
Darryl.