[AccessD] 64-but ONLY front end ?

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 21:10:07 CST 2017

  hate to be the one to say it but IIWM I would be investigating Access
2007 runtimes and just buy a copy of 2007 to dev in.  I have used
runtimes extensively at one client.  No license required on the target
machine.

You are developing around (or trying to) a HUGE issue with Access 2013.
2007 definitely runs on Windows 10.  It also runs on the backwards
Windows versions, perhaps even XP.