[AccessD] Fwd: Re: Ac2013 running out of resources

Ryan W wrwehler at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 14:37:17 CST 2017

AFAIK the /3GB switch was for the 32 bit version of Windows only for
whatever reason.

The problem becomes using a 32 bit app on a 64 bit OS.  You're limited to
2GB of Virtual Memory (Page File).  The solutions are: slim your app down
where you can or move to 64-bit Access.  The latter isn't recommended by
seemingly anyone.  I had considered it but then I'd have to compile both 64
bit accde and 32 bit accde since I do have some machines running 32 bit
OS's still.