[AccessD] Going to wrong printer

John W. Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Tue Jan 31 14:22:04 CST 2017

Thank you Heenan! This was it.

I knew it was something simple. But, in defense of my ignorance...I've done some pretty sweet things with Access, yet tripped over something this simple...I have NEVER messed with this in the past. I never even thought of this setting. My programs all run in the environment I am used to, and in that environment it always has gone to the user's default printer. A long time ago I messed with a printer option (although I seem to remember it elsewhere...this would have been the 95 ver though)  but never used it in production.

I'm thinking, I just recently...November I believe...got a new PC, and along with it a new version of Access...2016. This is the first time I've done anything with it, and all seemed pretty much the same. But, I'm thinking this may be MS saving us from ourselves again...perhaps?

I don't know why they can't just put out a smart-person version of their product, and another for the mindless who want their oversight.

Thanks again though, I greatly appreciate your help on this!

John W Clark